Saturday, July 8, 2017

Yacht Rentals in Kuwait



 
photocredit: naucticwebnews.com
I was busy looking for something to do over the weekend, something that has to do with beaches and getaway, I came across this very interesting site where you can rent out yachts in an hour or day, 

Silsan is a local company in Kuwait and a part of Marina Company that offers yachts available for rent. 

If you’re looking for something to try this summer or even in the winter to go out to sea with family or friend then this is right site for you!!! Well as for me, still looking for the right kind of yacht to accommodate both my family and budget… inshallah!

2 comments:

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81