Friday, November 16, 2012

Xiaomi Phone2 - Surprisingly One GOOD Phone!






I was browsing the net for phones specs, saving enough love to buy a new phony!, well it made me more confused and wish I'm a little up from the average so I can have it all!!

But there is one phone that captured me with everything been lined up, an underdog that needed a push to be known..

Quite Impressive given that this was the first Chinese device, with a top specs at low prices and colorful design





 photo Source : http://www.engadget.com (above)
-------
photo Source: superdeal/liexpress (below)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81