Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shopping for halloween Costumes!!







It’s Halloween and you know exactly my struggle when this day comes…!  I have to find a Perfect Halloween costume for my kids as require by school and all other halloween party invites

My brother-in law who is known to be the map of Kuwait, he knows every single discount and sale store wherever it may be!!!!  He drags us to waleed toys & gifts co. located in Shuwaihk area,

The place is quite big for a toy & gift  shop but everything we need from top to bottom are available without a sweat !!!... prices are reasonable and negotiable

One good store for moms like me who want to give the best costume for my kids but on the budget!!  Love it!





1 comment:

  1. إتفرج وسجل بميدالية السيارة.
    توجد موديلات مختلفة

    my page تسوق هنا

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81