Sunday, December 29, 2013

DIY: Gift Wrap recycle envelope

Gift wrapping for me is an art, we may not notice it but giving gifts to someone special is always comes with thoughts to make such person happy and it all ends with a special presentation thru gift wrapping,

Gift wrapping is like our physical aspect, we took the initiative to look good and feel good to give the impression of being better as we face the world with high expectations

Now, let get down to business…  I love creating thing out of the things we don’t usually care or shall I say, used or recycled

So here’s what I come up with, a Holiday Gift wrap made from recycled envelopes and papers….  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81