Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Events: Pamaskong Himig Pag-ASA



We had the opportunity to watched a benefit concert for YOLANDA survivors at the Kuwait Medical Association Auditorium last week, I was a bit unwell that night we came late  and ensured that we seated in nearby loo,  I thought, we are not going to stay long,  

But in all  honesty, I totally forgot at I was sick that night as I was so amazed with all the talents in front of me,  it was absolutely a great show and I would like to congratulate all the performers and the rest of the team of such wonderful concert!!! It’s worth the time  and its purpose!!!  Job well done!!!

I have taken few videos below !! so enjoy!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81