Thursday, December 12, 2013

DIY: Miley Wrecking ball christmas ornament

I was browsing the net looking for DIY ornaments for Christmas, it’s a bit funny but this freaking stuff simply  captured my attentionl!!  Miley “wrecking ball” Cyrus is not stopping and she continues to swing her ball all over the world that even in the  Christmas she seems to exist in any way possible!!! 


Word of advice: Santa better work hard.. Miley might steal your job soon!! weeeeee



Interested??? then, check this site (instructables.com) to learn how to make this miley wrecking ball ornament.... 



1 comment:

  1. I used to be suggested this web site by way of my cousin.
    I am no longer positive whether this post is written by him as no one else realize
    such special about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thank you!


    Also visit my page sell gold

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81