Sunday, December 29, 2013

Reader's Response : DIY : Snowman Plastic Cups


Kinda sick this morning not because of anything but you know, mentally I felt like I was going to drag myself low and dry, “FEELING” sick inside but physically ok… hmmmm oh well, maybe stress or Christmas rush or anything???  

But it gives me the feeling of betterment when I saw a post today from a friend of mine creating her version of my DIY:  Plastic cups snowmanlampshade,

It’s a wonderful sentiment when even in tiniest spot I have challenged one’s mind to do something creative out of the things I’ve enjoyed doing, I would like to thank my friend Jen for bringing out the smile in me in this very cold day!!


So guys!!  Let’s give JEN one big clap for her effort and job well done!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81