Thursday, March 16, 2017

Product Review:MOROCCANOIL Bath Soap



I don’t usually post a product review but if I do, I rely on my experience and reputation (if I have lolsss)  that such product is really really I mean, really really really  good!!! (#overacting!!) 

Just like medicine, we don’t just buy it because a person told us that it is good, we need a professional to check, analyze and provide us the correct medications according to its findings. but somehow we still go buy as per verbal recommendation without checking.
  
I’m a person who loves to try new things, a products from head to toe won’t scared me of its side effects, that is why, I need to have extra foundations  to hide the after effects of the products on my skin heheheheh…… 

Product review is all about one’s experience no assurance that it will work on you, but it is still best to know how does a product work on a person to person. 

(and this is also to say that, please don’t bash me if you find the product not working for you!! Tehheeee!!!) 


With such long introduction, my review will only take you a minute to read, it won’t be long promise!!

I was looking at the stall of different soap last week, looking for something for sensitive skin yet gives me that exfoliating effect. My husband already gave up on me for trying out so many brands he sometimes do the testing himself so I would save time heheheheh….. 

Till I’ve found, MORROCANOIL Bath Soap with Argan Oil. 




Reading at the label right then it gives me that feeling of interest to try the product.

And so after weeks of using it, I can only say that, I finally found something that matches my skin that both gives me that exfoliating effects yet not harsh on the skin. I totally love it.

It’s available in all department store at 850 fils for 25oML with FREE Luffa.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81