Sunday, October 22, 2017

Yummy Brunch at the Applebees


It’s not Saturday but since I’m currently on full 45 days holiday then, the very least I can do is to continue my Saturday madness of trying out good resto that served good breakfast on daily basis

Let’s check our today’s resto, the APPLEBEES at the avenues mall

I have to say, it’s a jampacked brunch, I really really enjoy my meal specially the desert, my tummy is all out smiling with a burp full of yummy food and memories inside hehehehe…. 
( menu is included on the photos below for your reference)
I would like to thank our server Mrs. Elena, you’re the best!! have a safe delivery!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81