Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sleeping issue


photo credit: natural sleep aid blogger



Been sleeping a lot lately, in my many years in the corporate world I never felt so rested till today, I’ve slept for like 12 hours straight and woke up with no headache,  I never slept that long in my entire life… honestly, since I was young I was trained to sleep only at night fall to a max of 6-8 hours only and woke at the very same time in the morning ---that is 5:00am  (the usual), I don’t take a nap in the afternoon, I rather go out or read books to make my time useful till I get into my next schedule.

It’s been like that ever since but today is something unusual to me, I know, you’ll be like.. helllerrrrrrr…. What the heck??!!  But just to let people know that there is special kind of creature like me who enjoy being awake than sleeping, how about yah??? Do you sleep like a baby at night??? How long is your ideal sleep?? 

Hit me back and comment below…. Let me hear you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81