Thursday, November 21, 2019

2019- First Post ever!



It’s overwhelming how time flies, I’m getting busier than ever, but they say, we do not make “busy” as an excuse, we always make time….. And perhaps maybe I am a bit overwhelmed with everything that is happening to me. My career has taken me into a different twist easy to say that I dream of this to happen but its different feeling when you already into the situation, there’s always a line between dream and actually wanting it, but I truly believed that God will provide what we deserved so here I am! Grateful and continuously improving myself and looking forward to a brighter tomorrow.

How everything my dear reader??? Damn! I sincerely miss blogging… I could only wish I can upgrade into vloging but I am still not ready to that and of course,  my line of work requires me to maintain that kind of  serious image (lol!) so at the moment I stick to my ever loving blogging… I can’t promise anything right now, but I am hoping I’ll commit myself to working hard to post articles in this space every day, I know, I’ve lost so many of you by not being active but in my heart I know blogging has taken into a unlimited space of  thinking and expressing myself , "a stress-free environment in the cyber world."

So thank you all for the visit,  I won’t promise as I said, but I will do my best to post and hold into my commitment to make wisemummy81 blog active again…

Love lots,
Wisemummy81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81