Thursday, November 21, 2019

Kuwait Driving License On-Line renewal



I just happened to renew my license last week and was really a heartbreaking and tiring process, since, I transferred to a new company and the mandoop did not declare my real job position 

I ended going into several offices as they blocked my license for renewal due to the designation and to note, my salary is more than the indicated requirement and I have the college degree. (it’s a bit discriminating if I think about it…)  but after 3 days of running  and re-submission of documents I got my license renewed.


Anyhow,  I’m happy to know that driving license renewal will now be on-line, lucky to those who are covered by this implementation.  You can apply for license renewal thru this link  MOI Driving License Renwal or simply download MOI mobile app and create an account 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81