Saturday, May 28, 2011

100 days commitment..

Weight is my costant stuggle, I never found sucess in all my diet journey as my frustrations always lead me to crave more food to cover my emotions....

I'm desperate for  confidence!

Confidence to see my new happy reflection....  I don't want to be an UGLY FAT MOM anymore !!!  had enough with the YO-YO Diet!!

So now, I decided to blog my 100 days commitment on losing weight with no exact diet plans to follow......  maybe I will have to discover it on my day to day progress,


Today is May 28,2011
End of 100 days commitment : Aug. 28,2011
Current weight : 80kgs


                I took a photo of myself as starting point to my 100 days commitment...



" I know it's UGLY....."


will update my progress on weekly basis......




1 comment:

  1. What's up, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's
    actually good, keep up writing.

    Check out my web-site ... glass dining tables ()

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81