Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2nd day.... Ninety-8 days to Go...:))

I think the thing that I'm doing right now is bit working for me, I'm on my 2nd day of diet and I just cant stop thinking about putting it on the journal the next day, the feeling of excitement and eagerness to find myself  in a succeful day without the temptation of indulging into a heavy meal, I even, forgot I am on diet yet my mind sets to eat less and be healthy..!

2nd day diet menu:

Morning:
3 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee
1 small pack tiffany coconut biscuit


Snack:

2 slices of bread ( Bread talk Mongo)
2 glasses of water
1 cup of tea

Lunch:

1 cup of rice
1 small bowl of chicken soup
2 glasses of water
1/2 cup of pepsi ( I know, I know... I cant help it!!)

Dinner:

1/2 slice of Chicken 
1/4 serving of white pasta (Sabarro )
2 glasses of water

right before my sleep, I had a cup of ROYAL Lax tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81