Thursday, May 19, 2011

Die it!! ( Diet)`

When I was at my 20's im slim happy and very much confident,  but having 3 kids in 5 years is really a struggle of weight and  physical disappointment,   I went from size UK 10 to size UK16 felt terrible ,  it's like toothache!
Shopping is hard and so disappointing as the clothes i love doesnt fit my body at all!!  it's an awful feeling......!!


I tried so many diet stuff like:


Diet Pills  ---> I bought 4 boxes of  (Zhen de shou) I was so happy with the quick result,  10 days of taking this , I already drop 5kgs ,  and after 4 boxes I have succeed my ultimate goal...!


Side effect --- >  SLOW SUICIDE!.. i noticed that for the whole day I never felt any hunger nor thirst yet had alot of energy and feel so High like flying!  after I had all 4 boxes I felt so tired and hungry and guess what??!! I had no control of my hunger and had to eat and eat till I became fat again and double the size.. it's Horroble & Disgusting!!!




2 weeks Biscuit Diet ---- > hmmm.. quite hard as you dont have to eat anything but biscuit!  regarless of how many you consumed, just eat biscuits of any brand...








Side effect --- >   after a week of having only biscuits, I lose weight but I look terrible and damn!! sooo hungry, again,   I had no control of my hunger and had to eat and eat till I became fat again and double the size..






No Rice Diet ----> this is the easy one! and actually working for me like for a month...  anyhow, I never lose weight  hehehe.... why??!! I did not eat Rice for a month but ate almost anything without rice including a BURGER!!


and right after my 3rd child ( 2 months ago), I became so big and heavy, from 70kgs to 89kgs....  I can't look at myself in the mirror as I know it would only break my heart  nor try clothes and indeed,wore my husband's jeans & shirt whenever we go out and so embarrassed  to see old friends who look at me with disgrace and asked, " HEY WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU???" ,   that and  many other sad memories become my strength to fight back and start to lose what I gain...


It's been a month when I started my new lifestyle, I now know that, losing weight is a commitment and hardwork..  we can always find an excuse to eat and be fat but so little in mind to do what is right,  I am happy with my new routine even if it takes few of the weight in weeks, Im happy with little step i made....


I combine healthy food and exercise, I eat what i want with moderation, I stick to my 20 mins. exercise everyday and I commit myself  on sticking to it as I dont want to regret going back to my old self, Im happy and looking better into the progress I made.... I actually order a my new slimming carpet as an added tool to my program...





Hope to write my progress in few weeks from now, I already lose 3 kgs in a month and hopefully progress into a better number, Im happy contented and look better than ever!!...... 

1 comment:

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81