Monday, May 30, 2011

99 days to go....

Yesterday, I started my very first day to 100 days diet commitment,  I feel happy and fulfilled as I end up my day not being tempted to eat much my body requires...

Here's my Menu:

Morning:
2 glasses of water
1 cup of coffee w/ creamer
1 Biscuit ( small pack of tiffany coconut biscuit)

Snack:
1 slice of bread
1 glass of water
1 cupf of tea w/ milk

Lunch:
1 cup of rice
3 small slices of fish fillet
2 glasses of water
1 cup of soup ( Shorba)

Dinner:

 1 cup of soup (shorba)
 1 glass of water

I woke up with great feeling..... and can't wait to write my next day journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81