Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Simply Asian!!....

Been in the middleast for the past 10 years and noticed that asians like : Filipino, Indonesians and Malaysian are becoming more in kuwait and recently Chinese add into the list,  Asian beauties are know to be simple and classy, I for one belong to this community and sometimes I can't get into the trend because I felt like Im overdress or something!! i just in to simple tops & jean and I m good to go...
it's funny, how i  envy my collegues (arabs) looking so good  with their branded clothes, nice hairdos,  fair skin and the list goes on.... but surprisingly, they come to me and asked, what ive been using for my skin, hair and where do i buy clothes since, i look fresh all the time even without make up ( hmmm.... loved it when they say that!! hehehehe)  but really! im shocked to know that regardless of what they have and how they look like, they still want a " simple good to go"  day to day routine....

I'm not an expert on this matter,  but just wanna share tips and stuff,

Hair

- i know, it is noticeable that most asian do have long shiny black hair ,  i been asked few times how do i manage my hair and what brand of shampoo been using... 

Ans : Actually, most of us it's "GENETICS"  but managing it ,is different,
wash hair everyday using shampoo & conditioner that suit to your hair type
( for my brand, been using clear shampoo & tressemme conditioner)
after washing, let it bit dry before combing it to prevent split ends  or bow dry if you are in hurry...!

Skin


- Asian do have light brown skin in general, there are so many brands in the market that makes one become ligther and fair, most of us asian, dont really appreciate our own color and envy those who have lighter complexion  but if asked about my beauty regime...
( I do sensitive dry-oil skin,  it took me 1-2 years finding the right brand from expenssive to the cheapest one, and found my skin happy  with the Eva B-White and Papaya soap- the cheapest one ive found! hehehe)
.. anyway, since, we are talking about fair and healthy skin...
- the secret is 8 glasses or more water/ day , get enough sleep and eat right!

and Lastly, FASHION & Clothing...

- hmmmppp....  I  believe in Less is More! ... I love classy and comfy clothes, i dont rely on brand alone but buy clothes that fit to my budget , quality and comfy,  question is, how I am able to buy good clothes when I always look at the tag... hehehe.. FUNNY!!!  buy it on SALE! that's it...... !


Tips: There is no secret on how to look good nor look younger at your age,  when you are happy and contented it will reflect your physical aspect, and of course, you also have to take care of what you have, YOU  is your best asset

Wisemummy81










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81