Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Experience: SOmething Stinky

Photo:  daleyancy.blogspot.co

Have you ever stuck in a moment, where you find yourself feeling nauseate and dizzy because the person next to you is loaded with a powerful BO (body odor)?? 

It might be rude  but being in a place with a person who has a very powerful odor can be so sickening, but you don’t want to react so you keep yourself calm and continue to breathe the air and waited till such person will go and move on…

Me and my colleague was busy yesterday when a sudden visitor came to our office, he smells really bad that from the moment he enters the room the air in the entire floor filled with his odor, I really want to vomit and get out of the place but I don’t want to offend the person so I pretended not to notice anything but I grab a small alcohol pad and stacked it in my nose for a comfort. My colleague was also good enough to entertain the person without showing the discomfort, he stayed for more than 20 mins  and yet the smell remained longer than his presence, it took us like almost half of the bottle of the perfume spray to cover the air with a good breeze


On such incident, how would you react???  Would you be rude enough to tell the person that he stinks or something??  Or open a joke like, hey man!! Thanks for keeping me awake with your magic  odor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81