Monday, November 11, 2013

The Filipino Spirit is waterproof

This is like the saddest post ever…!

all photos from: http://edition.cnn.com

Amidst of all the disaster happened in my beloved country Philippines, this is I considered being the worst, almost 95% of Tacloban city has been wiped out more than 10,000 Filipinos died and thousands are still left hungry and homeless



I do not have the power to help each and every victim but in whatever faith I have in me I share it all to them, I sincerely pray to God to bless and strengthen every Filipinos back home as they continue to face the tragedy, I pray for the volunteers that they may have the strong heart and body to go on with their missions



The word of Thanks is not enough but I sincerely express gratitude to my ‘kababayans” and foreign countries that extended so much endowment—God will  surely find its way to reward kindness



To the people in the Philippines, this is just one of many things we have to face, God is never wrong in his plan and such plan includes creating us Filipinos with good heart , positive thinking and strong spirit to face anything…



 We matters more than what other  people think of us!! So let’s rise up and start over with great expectations…


God loves us so be STRONG!!!!



For Donations : ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81