Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fishing Hobby

Hubby diverted his interest to fishing from super physical sporty hobby, I don’t know if I’ll be happy because I personally feels that he needed physical activities than harmony, I’m not saying that fishing would bring him nothing but he says, he feel some kind of a joy everytime he catches a fish so I leave it all to him and I’ll support him in whatever that makes him happy

Anyhow, we went fish gear shopping yesterday and I kinda like it as well, from all other  fishing equipment shops inside the shouk sharq market, we found the place that caters the complete tools with better pricing that you can even bargain…..












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81