Monday, November 4, 2013

Hyundai Empower : LEAD a HEALTHY FAMILY


I was at the palms hotel last night to attend the Hyundai empower Healthy Family lifestyle,  such a good initiative for the people behind the free program as Kuwait really need something like this to empower and start living in a healthy lifestyle…


According to Mr. Yousef Alqanai one of the lead speaker, Kuwait tops the most number of obesity rates in the world based on the ratio of 70% of men and 80% for women with a dangerously raising diabetes condition as early as 9 years old, I was certainly saddened by the information, knowing that kids of this country are very prone to diabetes and died before their parents , it is an alarming process for me, my kids are living in the same state and it is possible to us (my family)  to adopt the habit





The seminar has open my eyes in a new world of healthy lifestyle, I’m a soda addict to be honest, but somehow, learning about the facts and the things that may affect my kids thru my vices feared me the most, as what Ms. Sara Al-Kandari – also one of the speaker, a clinical dietitian said the best gift we can give to our kids is health because with good health they can enjoy what we parents worked for and achieve everything!!

The seminar was indeed a wonderful start and I’m so glad to have taken the chances of being there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81