Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Dear Self... Anonymous Sender..

Thank you for sending this mail to me and for giving me the permission to post.... I do hope you'll be better and finally find your purpose in life... you're a great person and please write more!!


====== 



Dear Self,

It’s been a while, you and I had been partners for as long as I can remember, when I was young I thought I am not able to survive but things had completely changed even the way I think and the way I accepted life as it comes

Lately, things had been tough for both of us, while you tried to balance me with the reality and imagination, I on the other hand started to process a very low self-esteem and it’s affecting our relationship, you want me to be better while I wanted to just let go and die, should I be worry?? 

 I’ve been through a lot of pain and struggles but I really don’t know what happen to me this time… it’s like a bomb, I wanted to explode from within!!!  I wanted to face the reality but it seems so hard, I’m lost in the shadow of my existence….
I wish, I can say I’m ok but deep within you know what I feel, it hurt so much that it pumps so fast….. I hope I’ll be ok…. I hope this feelin of emptiness will soon be filled with happiness and contentment, it’s my fault for allowing myself to feel such kind of emotions, and I failed to recognize the consequences..

So Dear Self, I hope you’ll be kind to me, I need you to be ok, I need you to stop all the non-sense, I need you to heal, I need you to be happy and finally accept that such feeling comes with pain, I want you to cry and to mourn, I want you to say good bye, to say enough, to say no more…. I want you to find the light, to find that something …. To find that reason to live!!! 

I’m sorry self for being rough, I have nothing but you.. So please stay strong!!!

Anonymous….










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81