Saturday, April 1, 2017

KUWAIT FIRST HABITAT MUSEUM



When Kuwait offers something relevant to its country it always comes in exaggeration but in a good way, don’t get me wrong!! I had been to different events and museum in kuwait and it never fails to give me that “WOW” factor, that is why I said, it always comes in exaggeration simply to describe how amazing it is!!! 

THE HABITAT MUSEUM in Al Shaheed Park is one must place to visit specially for the young ones, the place offers a very modern interactive journey of kuwait’s local eco-system, in all honesty, I can stay there all day with no complain as the place really is incredible!!! I love everything about it!! 

It's open for public with no Entrance fees 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81