Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm Twitter & Bitter

                                                       photo source:zazzle.com
When I signed up in Twitter weeks ago, I was so eager to get followers and I followed every artist I know in showbusiness both Local artist and Hollywood stars, I was enjoying the moment, I joined in a public conversation, I was indeed in a circle and I feel I am closer to the stars because they read my tweets…

But lately, I started to get really tired and bored reading all the shallow tweets of these celebrities, they tends to let people know how amazing their lives, how they flaunt their expensive stuff, parttteeyyy moments , ask their fans/people to do something for them and anything alike, I’m tired and I had enough of all the non-sense, call me bitter and jealous mummy I don’t care, maybe you people don’t realize there are more great people to follow, someone who tweet with relevance or educate nor provide a support system,

Although, twitter was basically designed to share, to converse, to get that instant attention and so on…,  all I’m saying is that, instead of stalking and let these people get more richer everyday, why not make a change and be the celebrity of yourself, you don’t need to be a copy cat!!  Twitter is just a small tool in the bigger world… why not using the tool for a better purpose!!

1 comment:

  1. I all the time used to study paragraph in news papers but now
    as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for content, thanks
    to web.

    Have a look at my website - how to use coupons ()

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81