Sunday, December 16, 2012

Random Idea: Handy Safety Device for WOMEN

After like several brainstorming with myself and I (lols) I came out with an invention,  I always believed that great inventions comes from stupid ideas, so stupid me has come up with a simple tool that “might” be helpful for us women,

Ask me WHY??!   My answer is simple, I want to be safe for my KIDS ~~my life is theirs to live just like any mother hopes for their precious kids & love ones

Let start with the BASIC:

Index

1: My Inspiration
2: Vision & Goals
3: Putting the Pieces together
4: Logic Design
5: Further Plans & Action

 ******************************

1:0 My Inspiration

FAMILY – it is with great concern and disturbing facts the reality of cruelty in the land I landed, every day is like reading a sci-fi novel in a newspaper, I don’t know what happened but  seems like everyday living is a twin of fear, there is no safe place to live not even in the comfort of your home, as a mother , daughter and a wife my best interest is to be safe for the people I loved and knowing that I have something to hold on when situations calls for it

FACTS:

6 of 10 women in Kuwait are most likely experienced harassment or unexpected attack during least expected time and place adding that these ladies are in their appropriate clothes, the numbers are increasing and alarming


2:0 Visions & Mission

To be part of every woman’s life to be safe and have that handy tool to hold on for protection and "maybe" life saving device

To provide a multifunction tool useful for everyday use and a device to aid safety and protection


3:0 putting the piece together

For many months of exploring wonderfully crafted stuff and creative ideas, I have gathered significant tools and combining its used to come up with my own, and here are the following:





        
            
         4:0 Logic Design


      The proposed design would cater the following:

-         Wallet or Credit Card Holder
-         Handy Phone ( Text and call)
-         Car Tracker that able to generate sound and light specially in a huge parking places
-         Multi function Swiss Knife
-         10 ml pepper spray
-         Flash Light
-         Detachable Knuckle buckle stun gun
-    Handy key chain

5:0 Further Action and Plan


Well, I’m still in a phase of discovery, I really don’t know how to go further but if anyone would like to guide me I’ll be grateful, afterall, I'm just giving myself a chance to exercise the creative side of me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81