Monday, December 24, 2012

I'd Rather Have the One who Holds my Heart


I was listening to the song this morning, I was like static!!...  The chorus is just soooo intense; I stood still and let my emotions flows in the air, it’s a wonderful feeling when you know that one person you’re so deeply in love will hold your hands and face the world with no conditions

The songs simply grace into the pain of reality, we do not understand it at times but it’s actually a test of destiny, Temptations/ Barriers in different forms and faces simply come & go, it’s deceiving especially when everything fell into superficial happiness "blind-sided"


Always remember that: the world was created in perfection and so as the bond between husband and wife, beyond what heart and mind can't speak,  REAL LOVE  is self less, forgiving and can see right from wrong, it's not blind nor deaf , it is strong -for it can stand in any twist of hardship....


Ann Landers



I’m not saying my marriage is perfect because 7 years of marriage is nothing but I considered it as an achievement in a shape of a better curve, we have our bad times which we tried to live it out in our way, Marriage is not simple as it spell, it is a lifetime commitment of life and love..


Start the New Year by seeing the truth within, Love is precious and so as the PERSON you love!!!  Learn to forgive and pray that separation is not always the solution, take time and looked back seek that moment you found love in the eyes of the person you’ve loved once in your life!!!!


Happy NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81