Sunday, December 9, 2012

Nanny Talk: Cruelty!


The world is full of pretty faces and rotten souls , for the last two weekends I can’t seek a better sleep at night because I always have the scene in my mind, the cruelty and shameless acts that keeps me wandered and shattered

We were at the shack shake the other day @the grand avenues seated inside would called it a family area, behind us was a group of ladies ( 3 teens, 1 mom, 2 kids and a nanny)  they were feasting and enjoying a huge tray of food along with lots of shared talks…  but beyond the picture of joy was a disturbing scene which makes my heart cry…

a NANNY wearing an orange uniform sitting with them, she was trying to destruct herself by looking at the ceiling or in many directions her eyes can reached, she was not given/offered a food not a single fries or even a water,  seems like "the ladies" are very used to such kind of scenario as they were not bothered by the person in front of them who is trying to stay still at the midst of the temptation
they leave the table with a couple of half eaten burgers, untouched fries and colas,  you can see how the poor starving nanny with her teary eyes looking at the leftovers, she walks behind them  like a small puppy with a pile of shopping bags on her hands!!  starving and looking pale without a jacket in winter season

I secretly starred at them from the moment they passed by our table, I no longer see pretty faces but their real ugly souls, it’s terrible and I can only offer my prayer to the nanny because  even if I would want to hand a tray of food to her I might end up in a huge fight with the daughters of satan, I'm working and walking in a foreign land which I have no power to do such

Perhaps, only our creator knows how to end up the cruelty in the world we live in, Time has its own way of twisting our fate, we might have the fame, power and richness today but it doesn’t mean FOREVER!!


“You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.”

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to
    read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.

    I will definitely return.

    My weblog :: Christian Louboutin Sale

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81