Sunday, December 16, 2012

SHOUT OUT: Blog not or Dig in


If anyone observes I seldom post a review about restaurants though, I have several invitations to review but none of it I accept, Please don’t get me wrong, I love food and having an invitations from people who worked hard to establish a good market in the public is just overwhelming, I’m a blogger and I do not take the sign as an advantage to dig whatever there is to dig, I feel that it is much an obligation to write something nice when you are treated special on the process

I also feel that, every business specially restaurant is a labor of love, owners put their heart and mind to built that dream and I do not have the right to ruin or destroy such dream just because it doesn’t captured my taste buds or the place is just not what I expect, I see blogging in different perspective, I’m just a DOT in a paragraph, If I don’t have good things to say about the food or the resto  I rather not write anything at all ….

An e-mail to visit the place would be nice and I will be delighted to drop by the place on my own will and expense, choosing the food I want without anything in my forehead that says: WISEMUMMY81 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81