Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sharing a life in a Message of Sadness



My mom to describe is  like solving a 100 pieces map picture puzzle, she loves to clean, read and talks anything about everything, she is a strong believer of the golden rules "DON'T DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU", growing up is not entirely perfect but such rule has become a part of me all the days of my life.

Going back into the topic, I don’t consider our bond as a supper glue since, I did not grew up with her, but perhaps I would call it an instinct understanding between mom & daughter, My whole childhood and teen memories was filled with so many people who randomly comes and go, I may not understand every corners of my destiny but episode of growing up  is a learning process, a reason to be tough and yearn for better life…

It was only when I graduated college and finally decided to travel abroad I felt I have a family, a mom who truly cares for me, The feeling is unexplainable, there was a doubt, pain and hatred but when I turned the table and see my kids growing up, I fully understand her, I have become the person I am today because of her sacrifices, She gave her life to us even if it takes a gap between us  

I’m writing this because last night upon receiving a call about the sudden death of my friend’s mom I was in pain and helpless as I am miles away not able to be with my friend, there is nothing more painful than seeing your mom lifeless

Mothers are special gift from God, We can always choose a friend but we can never choose our mom, we do not understand them in many ways but somehow in time we realized that what they want is just what’s best for us….

My condolences to the family of my Best friend Vince Misa,  Be strong, I know your mom is happy to be with our creator now… so hang in there and keep the happy memories of your mom in your heart....

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty
    quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start.
    Do you have any points or suggestions? Many thanks

    Also visit my page :: Christian Louboutin Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never
    found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the internet will be much more useful than ever before ...
    Please visit my page and get ready to laugh louder at http://funny-videoclipx.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/crazy-and-painful-skateboarding-fails.html ....
    Thx...

    My web site Skateboarding Fails

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81