Sunday, June 5, 2022

I Published my FIRST BOOK!! #ROCKWIZZE

 


Well, apart from going back to  my blogging life, I recently published my first ever book on crystals, I can still remember motivating myself to write, I know deep within that writing is not my strength but I have that dream to publish something  under my name.

Years after, I finally manifested that dream. it's feels truly AMAZING!!!  Though, still newbie in the world of publishing and honestly, I still have errors and grammar issues, I’m working on it and ensure that on my next book it’s worth every penny.

My book can be purchased thru AMAZON, link as per the below

ROCKWIZZE: CRYSTAL BOOKS FOR BEGINNERS

I know, I still have a long way to go , I will work harder than ever!!!

Thank you all for staying up with me and being part of my JOURNEY!!


Lovelots,

Wisemummy81

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81