Thursday, June 2, 2022

TOPIC: JOHNNY DEPP vs AMBER HEARD : and the GOSSIP GROUP

 

Robert Rodriguez/CNET
Photo Credit
: https://www.cnet.com/culture/why-johnny-depp-vs-amber-heard-dominated-the-internet/

Oh well,  people in the internet go gaga on the" reality show" of the year Johnny Depp Vs. Amber heard trial, I’m not saying I’m obsess  but  my everyday feeds on all my social media platforms are soo Johnny and Amber hype,  I can’t help but to take a glance of it and get into the trend,

In Philippines we have this name for women/mom/anyone who likes to gossip :" MARITES"  I am actually part of a whattsap Asian group in the company  name:  DAILY MARITES GROUP in that group we gossip about so many things in and out of the company,  its funny how professional everyone in the group getting all the juicy news and gossip at work and international, as what they say, office is not fun at all without gossip group, so  this AMBER – JOHNNY thing came across as topic in the group and I was bursting with so much laughter  because the men in the group are now proving their point that WOMEN  can also be an abuser for a good men like them, I can only laugh because they literally live for it, they feel that JOHNNY represent them , I picture how they were bullied by their wives  and how it is at home!!! Hahahahahhah…… 

but honestly, I congratulate JOHNNY DEPP to finally voice the truth and win his case,  I remember watching him on the stand take in every word he said with sincerity,  I am a fan and will always be!!


Congrats JOHNNY!!!! Can’t wait to see more of your movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81