Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Natural Stones and Crystals: What's the Hype???





It overwhelms me to learn that young generations or even adults are now incline into crystals, according to an article posted on theGuardian.com, crystals industry years ago were not big deal that surprisingly  In 2017, the New York Times heralded “the great crystal boom” .

 New Age” beliefs and holistic approach in life has risen across the board,  Crystal industry has flourish not just doubled but in 100 folds, observe the increased of crystal post and hastags in popular social media platforms and more on-line businesses has jive into the popularity and demands. 

but is it worth all the hype and trend??? does anyone really have that magical experience on crystals??? 

In my previous blog, I've shared about my first ever published book, I'm still in a bliss thinking how my long time dream of having a book of my own has finally come true and it is thru crystals that I was able to manifest my dream.

This year has been a turning point for me,  not only I discovered more about myself but also see things differently, working with crystals and stones for long time had brought into some degree of understanding about the universe and who I truly am and  I never realized all these when I was young but over the years the more I focus on my studies and works on crystals I dig deeper  and had explored into a broader dimensions of life. I am indeed a crystal fanatic and a believer.

But going back to basic, social medias in all its popular platforms and famous people who are into crystals plays a vital role in the massive change on how crystals being projected in the eyes and mind of the people, somehow, it makes think, if everyone really is believing in the energy of crystals or simply just want to surf into the wave just for the hype without even knowing its essentials. 

so for those who wants to learn about crystals, do not hesitate to drop a comment or get in touch, i'll be happy to assist you, or  buy my book #ROCKWIZZE ultimate beginner's guide on crystal


Till NExt blog...



Love lots,


Wisemummy81



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81