Sunday, June 19, 2022

Whole Chicken Shortage in kuwait, what's the Fuzz?

 

Photo Credit:https://www.pluggedin.com/movie-reviews/chickenrun/

I find it really strange and shocking to see a very less options of whole chicken in the groceries, it's been weeks of struggling to find the usual brand we are buying like SADIA, I am in disbelief  that, this time I really feel the impact,  frozen whole chicken is at the edge of shortage and on high price, I mean, what else we have to eat for a non-vegetarian average expat families in Kuwait, it's got to be chicken or fish, we are not more on beef and lamb,  so its like CHICKEN is our best option.  well, I guess I have to slowly introduce more veggies in our daily in-take, Inshallah! 

But this  sudden decrease in the supply affects not just the CHICKEN but the entire food industries, if you notice, Veggies started to increase its prices, even on seafoods and so on 

yet Salary still the same!!! what a mess!!! 😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81