Sunday, February 5, 2023

HEALTHY INSECT SNACK

 



My diet journey starts over, so I'm hoping I'll stick to it this time! I was on Google looking for healthy alternatives snacks and I found this site.... high protein insects as snacks, well, I have been to china and other Asian countries specially in Thailand, this is not something unusual for me. I tried it before but I have never eaten it as I normally eat chips and corn. I came from a poor household but this kind of delicacies was never introduced to us growing up.

my thoughts: It's a healthy alternative that would reduce the number of insects in the world. It'll taste good that's for sure like peanut or something... but consuming it like normal snack??? well, I still have to think about it, im cool for now!! how about you?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81