Tuesday, February 14, 2023

POTATA Spicy Biscuit! Super Yummy

 Small, everyday things make my day wonder-filled! In our company, we have a tradition of sharing food. Every month, I purchase wholesale biscuits and put them in a box  for everyone to take.  it's like a first aid kit for hunger (lolz) and vice versa. They also bring finger foods and share them.

This RED POCKET biscuit I received this morning surprised me. I was expecting some type of biscuit, but it was delicious! It's like eating chips in biscuit form! It's not sweet, it's actually a bit spicy, but it's awesome! 

I honestly don't know where to buy, just in-case you see this red pocket biscuit in any grocery store in kuwait, GRAB one!! u'll thank me for sure....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81