Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Practicality at it's BEST!! VEGETABLE Bouquet

 I recently saw a post on Facebook. Nonetheless, I feel compelled to post it because creative thinking such as this deserves a place on my blog. In the ERA where poverty and hunger are at their highest.



The idea is both practical and healthy at the same time. It's better to give something healthy and consumable rather than flowers that will dry up in days or extra-sweet chocolate because WHY NOT?! I can only see a woman who appreciates this kind of gift as someone worth keeping. Whether this is someone independent with a motherly mindset is unknown to me. It is just my personal observation.

I love it!! more ONIONS for me!!! hahahahaahah




Photo and POST from :Onephilippines


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81