Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ana FILIPINI... & Proud to be ONE>>!

I was reading an interesting post from OFWkuwait.net regarding how proud are you to be PINOY? 
Pinoy in our language is FILIPINO,  I went back to my blog scrolled up and down, I can’t see any of my post written in tagalog or language understandable by many pinoys… is that would mean I’m not a proud Pinoy??


There are so many ways that we can be proud of who we are ,  I, for one, seldom see myself talking big leap like volunteering for a caused , get involve with so many  activities here and there that founded by fellow kababayans,  I never had that experience…..  a “ PROUD  PINOY “ cannot be measured on  how much and how big is your contribution to our nation but the simple things you do that signifies what FILIPINOS are,  like at work,  school, foreign countries and more…
As a Filipino, I continue to work hard and do better  in my job because Filipinos are known to be hard worker ,   I  walk with confidence and live to be a good citizen in the foreign countries, I continually pray for  my nation and for my fellow FILIPINOS who’s been affected by typhoon Pedring and quiel… 
I am a Filipino and being a Filipino makes me who I am………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81