Monday, October 17, 2011

Wisemummy: 30 days Photo Challenge...

As you can see, I never had that everyday updates on my blog yet when I have secure time to blog, I just post and post till I drop down dizzy infront of my PC...

then I happen to see so many posted 30 days challenegs entries from http://heckyeahtumblrchallenges.tumblr.com/ , so from the list of  boring to extreme  30 days challenge , I have chosen" 30 days PHOTO CHALLENGE , i guess, its worth a try....


FYI--- I know, there are many kuwaiti bloggers already done this and I congratulate them for doing so!!...  ***clap...clap*** clap....

now, it wisemummy time to get crazy and creative!! hollah i'll start tomorrow yo!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81