Thursday, October 13, 2011

SPELL BAD RECEPTIONIST!!......

I should not be writing this,  but ... YOU KNOW?!  when one get's into my deep nerve not once but many times then I think, I have every right and left to brag...!






but this time, you have to excuse me as I'm going to write in mixture of Filipino and English...sah??!


Anyway, my hatred goes out sa isang napaka rude na RECEPTIONIST in one of the American School in salmiya,  we been going back & fort in school and it is very seldom for her to do what she paid for,  A "RECEPTIONIST"... I have forgiven her many times when she act as if  I'm invisible  and I dont know exactly if she hates my nationality or it is her nature to be JUST RUDE....! 

as in nakakaloka sya,  she smiles to every parents droping by ,...note ha?.. " DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES" except to me, a FILIPINO....  I don't want to make a scene because IT'S A SCHOOL first and foremost and my sons is studying there.... kaya super control ako sa galit ko, but recently, I felt like it is a violation of my rights as a mother and as a client of the school,

My every visit to the school the receptionist is either looked at me in mad face or she'll get out of her place just to get rid of me ,leaving me helpless and alone in the middle of  the busy reception area.... In one occasion, I was in hurry dropping by the school with my mom to order a new sets of uniform but she vanish just before I ask for assistance,  one of the secretary nearby was helpful enough to jot down my requirements and promised to placed it in my son's bag the next school day,  but 2 weeks now and we havn't receive the uniform as promised...,  worst thing is that, nung pumunta asawa ko sa school to follow-up they cannot remember my order and had forgotten about it!!!.... now, tell me if that won't make you MAD!!...

Sometimes it is very hard to deal with people who just want to see the beauty and richness from the outside, I  felt so discriminated  just by the look and action of this cruel receptionist.... I dont know if she knows she is working in a school where  nagsisimula ang gandang asal (good manners) and karunungan (knowledge),  the reception is a public area where people deals with queries,complaint and etc and I just don't know why this school hired a lady who doesnt act the mission and vision of the school...


I'm just a small voice, but that doesnt mean you're voice is louder than mine!!  soooo disappointed with the quality of service, and most of all, what the HELL is wrong yah girl??!!  I bet, you can't even spell  RECEPTIONIST......! that's your job idiot!..... 


1 comment:

  1. garcinia cambogia reviews Excellent goods from you, man.

    I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic.
    I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.

    You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart.
    I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.
    garcinia cambogia reviews

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81