Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ketchup Boys!

Me & family were in the beach last weekend for a swim,  2 normal lookin guys suddenly appeared with a bottle of ketchup, took off their shirt and start rubbing ketchup on their bodies,
 (WTH?! ketchup as in K E T C H U P!  the bloody red sauce for burger , pizza or whaeva! )


out of curiosity, I googled ketchup as sunblock or anything related but I just don't seem to have a valid information on the guys strange habit...

Maybe  it's their way to look tan  under the sun..... 
but  they sure look like HELLBOY to me!!

 it's their moment and I enjoy watching them... pretty "WEIRD STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81