Friday, October 28, 2011

Crazy BELIEF.>>!




I was watching a movie with my son and there was an episode where a youngboy get scared because of  a heavy ligthing,! soo scared that he jumped off his bed, running with tears towards his parents room !

Looking at the reaction of the child take me back to the time when I was a kid, I grew up with my grandma sleeping in a separate room with my sister so  everytime there's a heavy rain accompanied by a thunder,i'm freakin  out! but I never run to my granny's room to quench my scared away, instead I cover myself with the blanket  and keep my mouth close to protect my teeth from thunder...lolz...

My granny used to tell me that when there is thunder I have to close my mouth coz the thunder will struck me if  it saw my teeth... for the last 15 years of my life I've been doing & believing same crazy belief..... Caught myself sound stupid when my husband found out about it, knock him  down on the floor laughing...!..


Gosssshhhhh.. I suppose to teach same to my kids but they're all smarter now!! they even know what is a thunder  and what causes a thunder..! Halleluia!...  leaving me plain IDIOT mom...

I guess, I'm not that smart kid before and for sure, my grandnny had her best laugh looking at me, too scared to open my mouth when the WONDERFUL THUNDER pays a visit!

How about you??!!  have you ever had that crazy belief?......

1 comment:

  1. Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your web
    site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your
    blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I achievement you get right of entry
    to constantly fast.

    Here is my page ... Christian Louboutin Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81