Monday, October 31, 2011

I Love Bruno MARS!!

who doesn't???  from the time I heard his voice and the song " JUST THE WAY YOUR ARE" I melted like ice cream!  yes!! VANILA ICE CREAM!!

My kids easily learned the lyrics- sing along with him on his MTV  not to mention the BILLIONAIRE song.. oh ohhhhh..... so bad! it gives me the impression of being a bad mom coz my son sang it publicly during the class recital!!...(of course, I dunno that it's gonna happen!)  oh gosssh, I don't wanna look back  but it's CRAZYY! eh!.."KA-CHOWWW!....

well anyway, I simply love bruno mars !! I wish, I can see him live singing my fave songs


Here's further infos about him:

Singer-songwriter Bruno Mars was born on October 8, 1985, in Honolulu, Hawaii. By the late 2000s, he started finding success by writing songs for other popular artists such K'Naan's "Wavin' Flag," the theme song for the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. After several years as one of the pop music's premier songwriters, he broke out as a singer in his own right with the 2010 hit "Nothin' on You

Singer, songwriter. Born as Peter Gene Hernandez on October 8, 1985, in Honolulu, Hawaii. Bruno Mars grew up in a very musical family. His father, Pete, was a Latin percussionist from Brooklyn, and his mother, Bernadette ("Bernie"), was a singer. Mars received his nickname, Bruno, while he was still a baby. "The name Bruno came from baby times," older sister Jamie explains. "Bruno was always so confident, independent, really strong-willed and kind of a brute — hence the name Bruno, and it kind of just stuck

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Bruno_Mars_songs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81