Monday, January 23, 2012

Fashion 4LESS : Outfit of the day


For awhile, I was browsing the net wandering into the wonderful world of fashion blogs oh!!! myyyyyyyy gullly.... (with a drool as in tulo kaayo akong laway!!)...it's a heaven!!!! , moreover, I applaude others who are trying to catch the fever and trend, but one thing I have noticed most of this fashionista tends to display branded and expenssive  clothing than to showcase their tru talent in style beyond the tags and brand...... well, it is not a surprise coz everyone wants to be fashionable and belong to the circle of trendy and "CAN AFFORD" kind of  image....


My point is, price tag and brand is not always define as FASHION,  we can always be fashionable in our ways regardless of the price tag and brand, it's all about US,  what we wear is what we are, FASHION is all about confidence and comfort....
and so, here's my very first FASHION for LESS entry...., the totality of what I wear is less than 20KD and I'm proud to say that, it maybe a WALEY!! (not cool) for others but I felt comfy and confident wearing the whole package,,,

The Office Geek


 




btw, excuse the baby walker on the background (lols)......  
But here it is..plain and simple!  my office outfit for the day


Pettite Slacks
(Debenhams)


Knitted Long Sleeve Tops
(Bait Awladona)

Blazer
(Redtag)


TEXwoman Maroon Shoes
( From Carrefour) 
( wear it with black socks since, it's winter buddy!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new
    project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information
    to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

    Feel free to visit my blog Charlotte Olympia Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81