Monday, January 9, 2012

Wisemummy SPEAK!!

          Photo Courtesy of: http://delik.info/update-chinese-new-year-2012-flash.html#

Hello!!

I’m finally back on my track, it’s a bit busy tiring months and my lifestyle wonderfully changed in all aspect, I strongly believe that we once experience the lowest point in our lives if we are strong enough to hold on and continue the journey in the right path things will turn out to be wonderful at the end of the hard times and this is where I am right now, happy with all the blessings in life!!

God is so great that HE never fails to carry me at the midst of my journey, I may sometimes misinterpret HIS plan but with all the confusions and pain, I do get what I deserve and what He plans is always right for me!

So, Now…. I’ve been away for so long, I never had the moment to run my fingers on my keyboard and share with you my every good and sad moments , I do apologize for that ( this is funny!! I have this “THOUGHT” I’m popular hahahahah… but I’m not!!!)   anyway, just a few lines, to say, I’m doing great and cheers to everyone for this NEW YEAR and hope we all have a wonderful year ahead with so many things going up and down!! Allow me as well to greet all of you a MERRY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope mayan calendar is wrong I’m not ready for THE END of the WORLD but somehow, keeping my faith to the glory of GOD!!!

Will write more in the days to come!!!


Wisemummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Α broken heart is hard to dеal with no matter hߋw the break up goes
    down. t feel awҝward or uncomfߋrtable when you usе these elevator insoles.
    All were stauncɦly conservative, fiercely anti-communist and sociɑlly
    elite.

    Feel free to visit my web page Volver con Ella PDF

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81