Monday, January 23, 2012

Wisemummy: Pick of the DAY!

ok ok....  let me get this straight, I'm not a good cook not even in baking, I always have that fear to fail when it comes to cooking or baking as it would make my mom and hubby really go gaga, needless to say, it will just bring me to history where I cooked loads of spaghetti for dinner and turned out to be a nightmare for our guest..anyway, enough!!... ( inyo jud kong daug-daogon ba!!! nakssss!! as if affektado ang monster!! weeeh??)

Last night ,I was in the bakala (small convenient store in arabic-sosyal ko ter ha!!) running my hand into the shelves of canned goods when I saw this new cover of nestle condensed milk , I hurriedly grab one coz it says: LIGHT!! ( mura jud ko na siglakan sa light!!)I was really surprise and at the same time happy for this wonderful development of nestle product coz I don't have to cut my craving for sweet delights.....


oh well, the hard thing is that, I bought one of this but still don't have the  idea what the hell I'm going to do with it!!! ( piskot ter!!!  as in wah jud ko gahuna-huna nga nipalit ko...! pastilan !!)  but hubby said, he's going to make a YEMA balls tonight!  and can't wait!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81