Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wisemummy: Dark confession!

It’s been awhile, anyway, I ought to believe that everyone has it’s dark, here’s a bit of my confession on the side I want to shed light and eventually let go of the gift it was given to me…
Everything started when I was a kid, back then, I did not realized that I have this given ability to tell what’s going to happen and see thing beyond normal, I thought it’s normal and I never had that moment to tell granny not even my mom since, she’s far away from me...  I live a normal life not taking a seat back with things I see and knew…

As years goes by, I eventually had that fear deep within, I started to understand the ability and see the other side  of they called” the normal limit”,  it’s strange, I felt the negativity and the very strong vibe…  my friends sometimes took the advantage of bringing me else where to find how hunted a place or a house, I see so many creatures and look at them in a way I look at normal people…, my life started to change ..
I will tell more of it, in my next journal, I just hope you will not label me as crazy and someone with a mental problem...Please Don’t... I never want this, it’s just happen!!!!
but just a brief, here is what i define the situation:

The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain eastern spiritual traditions. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. Among Christian mystics, the term is used in a broad sense to indicate a non-dualistic perspective. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may alternately symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance (which includes the ability to observe chakras and auras),[1] precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who have allegedly developed the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81