Sunday, January 22, 2012

Wisemummy: Pick of the Day!


Another lazy day passed… I actually let the days passed without an entry here, my kids are not so well due to the weather change,  it’s  terribly cold in and out of the house, heater is not working so we have to hug and play around with fury blankets to quench the colds away…

Anyway, cold weather doesn’t mean we have to stop doing our usual routine, here’s my pick of the day…

Clear Shampoo and Cream silk conditioner…




Best  cure for bad Hair day!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, after reading this awesome piece of writing
    i am as well happy to share my knowledge here with colleagues.



    My weblog: Louboutin Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81