Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Handmade Treasures!

As I mentioned before, Me and my buddy actively participating in so many exhibits more particularly Spring and multi cultural events in various hotels in kuwait, But We have to necessarily slow the activities due to our priorities at home and at the office…

I was cleaning my closet last night, and saw our handmade treasures basket intact and full of wonderful stuffs, we supposed to join one bazaar last year but was not able to attend because of  a certain commitment, we ended up putting all the display materials in such basket and kept it in my closet..…,

I want to share with you few of our display in the exhibit; it’s actually for sale if you’re interested….   



Mother Pearl set


Mixed Bracelets

Friendship Bracelets

Fancy Earrings

Here's another fashion for less entry , most of the products are available for less than 3KD except of  the mother pearl set....

Ohhhh gossssshhh... I miss joing bazaars but somehow, family is more important to me at the moment....!,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81