Saturday, January 14, 2012

My First "OFFICIAL" Encounter!




It was before graduating from college when I formally used my gift, On one occasion, I was in my friend’s house along with my research group to do our final report,  the place is 2 hours travel from the city and you have to ride a big cab to take you up the hill with a huge pack and hump of muss all over the street … it’s actually a subdivision in the middle of a clean jungle to think it could be a best near nature experience!!

Upon arrival, we had our lovely dinner and started to do our individual share of the task, the midnight strike I felt the need to take a nap, I decided to take the room since, everyone still wide awake in the living room, alone in a quite dark room, I position myself in a single bed my feet facing the rear of the door…..  A few minutes later, I felt something cold and heavy breeze of air gently caressing my feet, I have a little visibility coz of the darkness but my senses is rather strong to feel and know that something is going on… my heart is pumping fast and I started to feel the goose bumps, I was scared but I was able to reach out for the switch the turn on the light… and HOOLLAH!! There goes a kid in front of me,  a bald kid with a big head, looking so sad and innocent, his eyes are a white as paper looking straight into my direction, I was scream and crying … he vanished like smoke right before everyone hears my scream and ran inside the room.,….

My friend who is the owner of the house asked me and I told him what I saw, he was silent for a while but eventually told us his hidden story, he was shocked that I was able to describe the attributes of his long decease brother, even the clothes he wore during the funeral and how big his head when he died because of meningitis….

At that very moment, I was able to tell my friends what I am capable of doing, I can see people from the other side of the world, I thought it’s crazy but I never had that moment where everyone started to be interested with my gift…, at night, when we are about to vacate the place, I even saw an old man ridding with us in the cab, he was mad and been transferring from one seat to another, I pretended to not feel his presence as I know that when WE SEE THEM THEY CAN SEE and FEEL US…. 

We arrived at the nearby terminal safely, I’ve asked the cab driver if he feel something while going into the middle of the hill, the driver just looked at me and said; ‘I do have a lot of experience but I have to let it go because that’s my job and it is where I fed my family,  but looking at you I know you have that ability to see them it’s gift and hope you will used it well….
And that’s where I started to be more open with my ability and destruct myself from floating into the thing, it disturb me and it destroy me deep within….. I’m always scared..!


1 comment:

  1. Hiya very nice website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I
    will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally?
    I am happy to search out numerous useful info right here in the
    publish, we'd like develop more techniques on this
    regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    My blog post; Louis Vuitton Online

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81