Monday, January 23, 2012

Gearing up my Fantasy!!

Last week, me and my partner in crime ( best buds) decided to wear this so called “ COVERALL”, actually, I fantasized  wearing it for several years now  and it was only last week , I finally have that reality of my fantasy….! ( ewwwww....so mababaw! kababawan sa kabaw!!)

Well of course,  gearing up is quite exhausting and heavy but after 30minutes of  going into the details of exerting the suit into my body, I finally wore it with sweat and smile…!

This is how I look with a cover-all fully equipped with all the safety gears and shoes:



So All thru out the day, I was in high mode, taking pictures with everyone in almost all corners of the company… here’s the snaps of  my craziness along with my colleagues and boss ( yes I know!! he's crazy too.. he's the exact opposite of terrible BOSS!!!)









I simply love my look that day that I just want to go home with the suit on….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking some time to read and comment,
I personally wants to read each comment before posting in public, so hang in there, it will be visible shortly...

wisemummy81